Yes, Help Me Price My Home!
The Real Estate market is constantly changing. The Calgary Real Estate market is no exception to this which can make it difficult to determine the current value of your home. If you are considering selling your home, begin with a Free Home Evaluation. Consulting a trained and experienced Real Estate professional will ensure you have current data and inforamation to help you make an informed decision regarding the potential listing price for your home. We have the right knowledge, experience, and access to the tools required to determine your Calgary home's value. What is your home worth in today's market in your area? Let us help!.
What Is a Comparative Market Analysis?
Often referred to as a "CMA", a Comparative Market Assessment, or Competitive Market Assessment, performed by a qualified Real Estate professional, is an estimate of the current market value of a particular property, based both on the specific features and qualities of the individual home and comparable homes already on the market, or homes that are similar and have sold recently.
During Your Free Home Evaluation We Can Advise On:
- RPR (Real Property Report) requirement, closing costs, and other costs associated with selling your home.
- How bank appraisals work.
- Current financing options: should you refinance or get a new mortgage?
- Building inspections, and low cost repairs that can instantly increase the value of your home.
- How to sell your home for maximum dollar.